1. Zooey Deschanel – so much anticipation, so much disappointment, Zooey wins the sad title of worst dressed. One of bright new faces of the Golden Globes, she wore a custom Prada gown, normally a great honour, unless of course its put together like this: with that horrible 50’s hair and make-up. Incomprehensible.
2. Freida Pinto – she is a stunning girl, which makes this outfit that much more tragic; a horrible fit, no structure makes it look like a blue sack tied with some cheap ribbon – you can do better Freida!
3. Madonna – in Madonna style, this material girl figured the bigger and shinier the better; unfortunately, this is not a good combination in fashion – this dress looks like a mix between Medieval armour and a heavy duty garbage bag.
4. Sarah Michelle Geller – not the worst dress I’ve seen, and I applaud her for trying a print BUT the hair and makeup are more fit for a Jersey mall appearance which completely decreases the dress's appeal, hence her place on this side of the list, c’mon Buffy!
5. Mila Kunis –Mila solidifies a spot on the worst dressed list because of the obvious lack of effort here. The hair! Whats with that flat, boring hair? Especially tragic as last year she was the fashion darling of the award season. Not anymore Mila, not anymore.
Images courtesy of: www.justjared.buzznet.com